Last Updated on January, 21st of 2021
- what Personal Information is collected by itigo;
- how itigo uses Personal Information;
- with whom itigo shares Personal Information;
- for what period Personal Information is stored;
- how the User can control the collection and storage of his Personal Information;
- what are the security standards of itigo in relation to the Platform;
- where to address questions about the privacy of Personal Information.
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED BY ITIGOWhen using the Site or Platform, itigo collects the following Personal Information from Users:
- Contact Information: data offered voluntarily by Users at the time of sending the contact form, such as: name, e-mail address, company name, contact phone, among others.
- Access Information: data about Users' browsing and their use of the Site and Platform, which are automatically collected through technologies known as cookies - small information files stored on the User's device when accessing a particular site or application. Cookies may store data classified as functional or non-functional. Functional data are data referring to the navigation preferences of the website and are considered essential. Non-functional data refers to the analytical use of the website (collected via Google Analytics) that we use to understand the use of navigation on the website to constantly enhance it. Our configuration with Google Analytics is such as to anonymize the IP and all data sharing options that Google allows are turned off.
3. HOW ITIGO USES PERSONAL INFORMATIONBasically itigo uses the Personal Information collected for the following general purposes:
- contracting the Services. Contact Information will be used for business relationships for contracting the Services.
- customization of the Services. The Service Information will be used exclusively for the execution and usage by the User of the Services and the functionalities offered by the Platform.
- access metrics. The Site uses its own and third-party tools to obtain statistics and metrics regarding the profiles of Users and about the way the Site and the Platform have been used. Such data is applied to improve the functionality offered by the Platform and the content of the Site, in addition to identifying programming errors that may affect its use.
- e-mail marketing. If it is expressly authorized by the User, itigo may send emails about offers and services offered through the Platform or by itigo partners.
4. SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIESFor the best use of the Services offered by itigo, it is essential that Personal Information is shared with the following partner companies:
- anti-spam protection service: In order to recognize whether the user is a human being or a robot, itigo uses the Google reCaptcha tool in order to avoid the expenditure of resources in spam from bots
Users' Personal Information may also be shared with public or government authorities, courts or regulators, in the event of a court order requiring itigo to make Personal Information available to those authorities.
In no event will Personal Information be shared or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except for the provision of products or services requested by the User, when allowed to do so.
5. DATA STORAGE, INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER, DATA RETENTION AND DELETION
Personal Information collected through the Site is stored for a period of 1 (one) year from the date of its collection, whereas Personal Information collected through the Platform is the domain of each client and is subject to deadlines established in the contract. After that period, itigo may, at its sole discretion, permanently delete any Personal Information stored on its servers.
As described in the previous topic, the data is hosted in the cloud from the providers described in the previous topic with servers located both in Brazil and the United States.
All collected data is stored in a secure environment. However, considering that no security system is infallible, itigo disclaims any liability for any damages and / or losses arising from failures, viruses or invasions of the itigo database, except in cases in which it incurs fraud or guilt.
6. CONTROL OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Users can choose which Personal Information they wish to share with itigo. However, failure to provide certain information may prevent the User from using certain functionality of the Platform.
The following tools are available for the User to control the automatic collection and storage of their Personal Information:
- browser tools. The main browsers used to access the Internet have options to refuse the storage of cookies and tools to control the collection of Personal Information, such as private or anonymous browsing modes.
- ad blocking software. Several free browser extensions allow custom ads to be blocked and cookies to be tracked. itigo does not endorse or verify any of these applications, the use of which is the sole responsibility of the User.
The User may, at his discretion and at any time, request itigo to delete his Personal Information collected through the Site and / or the Platform. However, itigo will also be able to store data related to the IP and date and time of access of said User for a period of 1 (one) year counted from its collection or for a longer period (if requested by the competent authority. After the end of this period, the user may also request the definitive deletion of any IP records and access date and time.
The User who administers the account will also be able to review, improve and change the Personal Information provided through the profile pages or, if he wishes, to close his account through requests directed to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. DATA SECURITY
itigo uses public key cryptography, through digital certificates, to access the Platform. The User password is encrypted in the database.
All Personal Information is subject to security practices, which include physical and digital protection measures and seek to prevent unauthorized third parties from having undue access to Personal Information.
IT IS THE USER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO MAINTAIN THE ENVIRONMENT OF ITS SAFE ACCESS DEVICES, WITH THE USE OF OWN AVAILABLE TOOLS, SUCH AS ANTI-VIRUS AND FIREWALL, BETWEEN OTHER, AND STILL USING UPDATED AND EFFICIENT SOFTWARE FOR THE ACCESSED SERVICES. IN NO EVENT WILL ITIGO REQUEST PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH E-MAIL, ESPECIALLY INFORMATION RELATING TO ACCESS PASSWORDS. ITIGO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FRAUDULENT ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS THAT COLLECT PERSONAL DATA FROM ITS USERS (PHISHING).